Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
Mark 9:23 (NKJV)
In the journey of faith, there are things you need to know for sure:
1. You are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Be confident in your God, He loves you so much.
2. Faith is personal. You need to educate your spirit in God’s Word constantly to receive permanent help.
3. Faith is believing that God exists and finding God is worth man’s while.
4. God is willing and able to do anything for those that believe in Him.
5. Faith means putting your full confidence in God for the things you are hoping for
6. The secret to a victorious life is knowing that Jesus intercedes for you and I constantly. When you get tired, he is still firing on!
“Therefore, He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.” – Hebrews 7:25 (NKJV)
7. Faith is being confident of things you cannot see, but assured in God of its existence, and that you will get it.
8. Faith accepts as fact that God’s command created the whole scheme of time and space; the visible world exists through invisible principles.
9. Faith is a force within man that believes in God that a good report will be generated.
10. The limit of what is possible lies with us. Jesus is WILLING and ABLE.
“Humanly speaking it is impossible; but with God anything is possible!” – Matthew 19:26 (NLT)
“All things (according to His will) are possible to him that believes (in Jesus) – Mark 9:23
11. Faith is the bridge that links the fullness of God with the emptiness of man. Divinity flows into humanity through faith.
“…..for without Me (Jesus) you can do nothing”- John 15:5 (NKJV)
12. Success in life is dependent on your ability to understand and effectively relate with the invisible realm.
13. Without a specific word or promise from God on an issue, do not assume faith.
“So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: when thou hast found it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.”- Proverbs 24:14 (KJV)
14. Be assured! As a child of God who believes in Jesus Christ, YOU are a NEW CREATION and Eternal Life is in you. God Himself lives in you!
15. When you break your silence caused by fear with an openly audacious faith confession and you take steps to act on the word of God, you destroy the roots of fear and unbelief in your life.